Hi
I use winbind, 2000ad and debian linux.
i can, as root successfully join FOOD domain from debian
when i do #su FOOD+anen
i get "authentication service cannot retrive authentication info"

On the PDC i get log message about delegation, is it nessecary to mark the
"trust computer for delegation" box in the properties in "AD users and
computers" for my debian machine?

the AD is not my responsibility and i would be happy if there was a way to
authenticate wo delegating those rights to the debian machine, but if i do,
in what way will that hazard our AD setup?

thanks, anders engberg