Hello, I have a nagging problem. Every now and then, an X application
whether it is OpenOffice and Mozilla would just disappear along
with the user data without warning and without a trace literally, no
logs, nothing. This is bad since users would spend many hours at a time
creating the document whatever that might and lose it in the blink of an
eye is hardly a way of building confidence.

The LTSP server is a Dual Pentium III 1.4 GHz with 2GB of memory and 36GB
RAID 1 storage. The system communicates with the terminals using 100Mbps
ethernet and handles 100 terminals.

I am wondering what in the world will cause the X application to die
suddenly in an LTSP environment and I can't even replicate it on that same
environment. Any help is appreciated, I am trying to convince people that
LTSP can work in a large environment but this problem has me stumped.

Thanks.

Remembering the people of        ---
The World Trade Center     ---  |   |
                          |   | |   |