From: Fanying Jen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2003 8:55 AM
To: Breshears Doug P
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Ltsp-discuss] Disappearing X Application on LTSP, Crashed?
or Bug?

I forgot to say we are using icewm and XDM. We had stability issues with
GDM as well, thus XDM. The LTSP server is running a purchased stock
copy of RedHat 8.0 with Gnome 2.0. The application that it occurs with are
Mozilla and OpenOffice, other applications like pine and xterm are
unaffected. I wonder if you have the same problems with Mozilla and
OpenOffice?

Thanks.