Well, it's Linux World time again, in New York City.

Linux World NYC 2004
January 20-23, 2004
http://www.LinuxWorldExpo.com

LTSP.org will once again have a booth in the exhibit hall,
and we're looking for volunteers to help us man the booth
and spread the word of LTSP.

Reasons you should be there:

  1)  This is a chance for LTSP folks from all over the
      world to get together and help promote LTSP to the
      25,000+ Linux World attendees.

  2)  The LTSP booth is always swamped with attendees,
      and we really want to make sure that every question
      from every attendee gets answered.

  3)  Free exhibit hall passes.  Just let me know how many
      you need, and where to mail them to.

  4)  30% Discount on all of the Tutorials and Conference sessions.
      Contact me, and I'll give you the details on how to take
      advantage of this offer.

  5)  Tutorial - Deploying Linux on the Desktop using LTSP
      Tuesday, Jan 20th 1-4pm
      (See discount info above)

  6)  Conference Session - Introduction to LTSP
      Thursday, Jan 22nd from 2:45-4:00pm.
      (See discount info above)

  7)  The "Golden Penguin Bowl" on Wednesday, Jan 21 4:30-5:30.
      I'm not sure what this is, but somehow, i've been
      roped into doing it this year.

  8)  The LTSP dinner.  Always lots of fun, just ask around.

  9)  It's New York City, the greatest city in the world.

So, if you are going to be in the area for Linux World, and
you want to help out the project, we would certainly appreciate
the help.

The exhibits are open the following hours:

    Wednesday, Jan 21    10:00am - 5:00pm
    Thursday,  Jan 22    10:00am - 5:00pm
    Friday,    Jan 23    10:00am - 4:00pm

Thanks,