[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Well, it's Linux World time again, in New York City.

Reasons you should be there:

  7)  The "Golden Penguin Bowl" on Wednesday, Jan 21 4:30-5:30.
      I'm not sure what this is, but somehow, i've been
      roped into doing it this year.

LOL

8) The LTSP dinner. Always lots of fun, just ask around.

ACK (though Frankfurt dinner was very small)

9) It's New York City, the greatest city in the world.

Especially in the NYCers' point of view?!

So, if you are going to be in the area for Linux World, and
you want to help out the project, we would certainly appreciate
the help.

Once again I will not be able to come over - I'll have some student project presentation in Bonn University those days and cannot skip - I'll urgently need that course for my diploma.

Hope to see all of you in August, in San Francisco - have a lot of fun
@ big apple! Perhaps someone puts up a webcam again?

If I can be of any help off-site (need some help in prep of ltsp4 ws daemon or so perhaps?), just tell. If you need some webspace for pics&tools or so, just ask.

Anselm