I'm using RH 9, LTSP 3.0 and integrating the ICA client for Linux. When
booting the workstation it gets as far as starting syslogd then gives:
Cannot write to remote file handle on 10.0.10.56:514.  Also, right after
this is it gives:  /usr/X11R6/bin/xinit: /lib/libc.so.6: version 'GLIBC_2.3'
not found (required by /usr/X11R6/bin/xinit), and stops at this point.

Has anyone run across these errors before and offer assistance?

I'm still a bit of a newbie with Linux, but my organization is in need of
recycling some older PCs to work as thin clients and use our existing
Metaframe server and this solution seems to be perfect for our situation.

Thanks in advance for your help

Matt