Hi jam.

I have a small query.  We have a ltsp version 4 setup here. It works fine
with diskless nodes booting through pxe. Some machines have a hard disk.  So
to get the option of booting to ltsp from a hard disk i downloaded the lilo
loadable boot rom image for the network card. after that i ran the following
command on my local system.

echo image=/boot/image file for 8139 nic label=LTSP | /sbin/lilo  -C - -b
/dev/hda -i /boot/boot.b -c -m /boot/map.

It added LTSP to the boot. But now the lilo loader does not display my
earlier options, it just gives the option of booting LTSP. How can i add my
LTSP image to the bootloader without loosing my earlier options.

Thanks

---