Hello there, I want to have greek fonts in my ltsp clients, so I tried to copy
the greek fonts in /opt/ltsp/i386/.. where are the rest of the fonts,
but nothing. I guess that I have to declare them somehere but in which file? My
server is running Suse 8.2 and has Greek fonts working properly. The problem is
with the ltsp clients, any suggestions? Thanks in advance