I have a lot of interest in getting some form of compression working with LTSP.
I have been following  the  messages posted to this list about it. I would like to know if there is anyone that is officially working on this and if there is a collaboration page setup where information can be posted about what has been tried and done on this.

Roy Souther
www.SiliconTao.com

Let Open Source help your business move beyond.

For security this message is digitally authenticated by GnuPG.