Hello all,

I'm currently running Mandrake Linux 10.1 Official terminal server with the
following packages installed:

- dhcp-common-3.0.1-5mdk
- dhcp-server-3.0.1-5mdk
- tftp-server-0.36-1mdk
- nfs-utils-1.0.6-2.2.101mdk
- nfs-utils-clients-1.0.6-2.2.101mdk
- portmap-4.0-21mdk
- xorg-x11-xfs-6.7.0-4.2.101mdk
- xorg-x11-server-6.7.0-4.2.101mdk
- xorg-x11-6.7.0-4.2.101mdk
- xorg-x11-75dpi-fonts-6.7.0-4.2.101mdk
- xorg-x11-100dpi-fonts-6.7.0-4.2.101mdk
- libxorg-x11-6.7.0-4.2.101mdk
- kernel-2.6.8.1.24mdk

My server is connected through a full duplex 100Mbps on a switched LAN but the
diskless workstations are using different types of NICs; full duplex and half
duplex either on-board PCI and ISA NICs.  AFAIK, my kernel since it's already
on 2.6.x, it is now sending of up to 32k packets to the network resulting to
IP fragmentation to the network.  It will affect majority if not all the
diskless workstations using half duplex NICs especially the ISA NICs.

My question is, where can I find the /linuxrc script so that I can set the
rsize and wsize to 4096 only?  As much as possible, I don't want to compile a
custom kernel for the full duplex based diskless workstations.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

---
MARVIN T. PASCUAL