On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 21:53:13 -0500, Anthony M Simonelli wrote
> I gave this version of LDM a whirl and was pleasantly surprised.  It
> does boot quicker and, after configuring GDM for remote logins, I was
> quickly presented with a login screen.  Sound still works, but I notice
> that the USE_XFS and LOCALDEV options in the lts.conf file do not have
> an effect.  Local devices aren't critical, but I need access to the XFS
> server since we use IBM's iSeries Access that requires un/scalable
> fonts.
>
> Am I doing something wrong?

I am not very familiar with USE_XFS and how it works.  However my LOCALDEV
seems to work
fine.  I just plugged 3 usb thumbdrives in and they all work fine.  As far as I
understand Gideon didn't change anything that existed in LDM, he just added the
options
LDM_SERVER, LDM_DIRECTX, LDM_USERNAME, LDM_PASSWORD, LDM_LANGUAGE, LDM_SESSION.
 So I
would think that USE_XFS should still work as it did in the past.  I still see
those
options listed in the new LDM file.