> --- SZABO Zsolt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 14 Nov 2007, Anthony M Simonelli wrote:
> >
> > > --- Alexandre Magaz Graça <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > kill
> > mounted
> > >
> > > This is also my problem.  Everything checks out
> in
> > the
> > > DebugLocalDev wiki except for the very last
> line.
> > > have the exact same results except I don't get
> the
> > > "X11 connection rejected because of wrong
> > > authentication." message, but just the broken X
> > > connection and the error that the flash drive is
> > not
> > > mounted.
> > >
> > > The changes I've made since I installed the
> server
> > is
> > > installing other packages in the chroot and the
> > > ltsp-update-image.  The weird thing is that it
> > works
> > > intermittently and right now it is not working.
> > >
> > > When I issue that command:
> > >
> > > ssh -S /var/run/ldm_socket_vt7_192.168.0.10
> > > 192.168.0.10 "/usr/sbin/ltspfsmounter
> > > /var/run/drives/usbdisk-sda1 add"
> > >
> > > what is supposed to be the correct output?
> >
> > Isn't missing an '-X' from the ssh command above?
> > mean
> >
> > ssh -X -S /var/run/ldm_socket_vt7_192.168.0.10
> > 192.168.0.10 ...
> >
> > --
> > Zsolt
>
> Even with the -X option it's the same:
>
> #> ssh -X -S /var/run/ldm_socket_vt7_192.168.0.10
> 192.168.0.10 "/usr/sbin/ltspfsmounter
> /var/run/drives/usbdisk-sda1 add"
> X connection to localhost:10.0 broken (explicit kill
> or server shutdown).
> Error: /tmp/.isams-ltspfs/usbdisk-sda1 is not
> mounted
>
> What is giving this error message?  The ltspfsd
> running on the thin client should connect to the
> server and mount this device at
> /tmp/.isams-ltspfs/usbdisk-sda1 right?  I've ran
> ltsp-update-sshkeys && ltsp-update-image and still
> no
> success.  Does anyone know how to further debug this
> issue?

I was able to manually mount the drive using the
ltspfs command:

~$ ltspfs 192.168.0.146:/var/run/drives/usbdisk-sda1
/home/isams/usbdisk
Wrote 016aa441be028f43d06a0fe01ea2ac51 size 32,
waiting

and now the directory /home/isams/usbdisk has the
contents of the usb disk drive and works just fine
from there.

The problem seems to be between ltspfs, ltspfsmounter
on the server and the udev scripts and ltspfsd package
on the thin client from working automatically.  The
directory /tmp/.isams-ltspfs/usbdisk-sda1 is created
automatically when the usb disk is inserted with zero
contents, and it isn't being mounted to the /media directory.