https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ltsp/+bug/160420

> Cheers,
> Àlex

I have rebooted but it didn't solve the problem.  The
bug report listed above is how I seemed to have fixed
it (I hope!)  It suggests to edit the ltspfsmounter
script by commenting out the following line:

#env['DISPLAY'] = 'localhost:10.0'

Then it says to edit the delayed-mounter script by
adding the -X option in the ssh line.  In my case the
script is found at:

/opt/ltsp/i386/usr/share/ldm/rc.d/S10-delayed-mounter

And the modified line looks like this:

ssh -X -S ${LDM_SOCKET} ${LDM_SERVER}
"/usr/sbin/ltspfsmounter ${DIR} add"

I then ran ltsp-update-image and rebooted my thin
client.  Once it came backup up, my flash drive was
sitting there on my desktop!  We'll see how it goes...