Hi. I install the new Edubuntu. All ok, but I can't run Autologin in the
clients.  I have installed the version  5.0.40 de ldm, this the default version
of Edubuntu. I put in my lts.conf:

[00:0C:29:28:10:7D]
LDM_USERNAME=ws250
LDM_PASSWORD=ws250

but nothing, don' work. Only  I see the windows login.

are there anything that can I do?

thanks