Hi

Has anyone here managed to get an LTSP installation to work over
geographically seperated sites so that a user who is registered can log on
at any of the remote sites and still get access to their documents and have
the graphical interface launch with their own preferences?  My knee jerk
reaction is to have an application server at each site, and have the user
documents  and log in credentials stored off site at a central server with
the remote sites connected through the Internet by means of some sort of
secure tunnelling.

At the moment, I'm only really interested in whether it can be done, and
what pit falls or limitations there are.

I have read up on using multiple servers on an LTSP installation, but can
find very little about setting up an installation over a geographically
seperated sites.

Thoughts and guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks

Ian