Rob Owens wrote:
> Off the top of my head:
>
> Damn Small Linux
> Puppy Linux
> Vector Linux
>
> I did a search for "lightweight distros" and found some others I'd never
> heard of before:
>
> Feather Linux
> DeLi
>
> Some lightweight distros are lightweight because of the window manager they
> use, and the applications they bundle.  That won't help for LTSP.  We need
> to find one that is lightweight based on its under-the-hood stuff (and I
> need some clarification on exactly what this entails).

Unfortunately, there's not a document outlining everything you need to do.

Best way to really get involved is to hang out on the #ltsp IRC channel
on irc.freenode.net

You'll find some extremely helpful people in that channel, willing to
answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Jim McQuillan
j...@ltsp.org