Jordan Erickson wrote:

> I would propose a "temporary" user of sorts that pulls from the
> "skel/template" you created, does a pam makehomedir or whatever it is,
> and removes it upon logout. This way, you have separate user accounts
> for each login, and changes can be wiped upon user logout.

The immediate problem with this is how to keep control over the
different usernames/passwords currently in use. Now it's easy just
telling all students to use "student/student" to log in. If we have to
inform them to use random usernames/passwords, then it'll quickly become
a user administration nightmare. But maybe you meant some other way of
creating the accounts..?

It needs to be simple and predictable.

- Marius