Yeah, free mail services...

However, I think there's a solution for your problem. There seems to be some
problems with the script ltsp-client-setup and nbd. Didn't figure out what
causes it. Comment out:

configure_nbd() {
    # Restart nbd so -persist will work
    nbdcmd=`pgrep -l -f "/dev/nbd0 -persist" | cut -d " " -f "2-"`
    if [ -n "$nbdcmd" ]; then
        nbd-client -d /dev/nbd0
        sleep 0.5s
        nbd-client -c /dev/nbd0
        if [ "$?" = "1" ]; then
            $nbdcmd
        fi
    fi
}

and at the end of the file there's something else about nbd - which should
also be commented out. For me it worked. Post your results.

2009/5/14 Bob Mead <bm...@lane.k12.or.us>

> Hi folks:
> what is up with the SPAM being perpetrated here on the list by sig's such
> as this? Is this the future of LTSP - branded advertising? Personally, I
> find it annoying that an open source project is now being subverted as an
> advertising campaign.

>> The NEW KODAK i700 Series Scanners deliver under ANY circumstances! Your
>> production scanning environment may not be a perfect world - but thanks to
>> Kodak, there's a perfect scanner to get the job done! With the NEW KODAK
>> i700
>> Series Scanner you'll get full speed at 300 dpi even with all image
>> processing features enabled. http://p.sf.net/sfu/kodak-com
>> For additional LTSP help,   try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net

Agnes-Bernauer-Strasse 53b
80687 Muenchen

Mobile: +49-176-61576306