Hi,

I know this has been discussed here before, but I can't find
documentation on it.

I'm just curious what the borderline hardware requirements for ltsp 5
would be. I'm running it quite happily on some newer hardware, but CDW
really caught my eye with this Wyse client, which can be had for
practically pocket change.

http://www.cdw.ca/shop/products/default.aspx?EDC=1228160

The specs are pretty modest of course. I'm wondering if I could use it
for a library catalogue lookup POS, or something light like that that
wouldn't be using flash. I don't think I'm interested in installing
ltsp 4.2 though.

Thoughts?

db