On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 02:09:00PM +0000, Ben Green wrote:
> I've got ltsp-5.2.4 on Debian Squeeze up and running, it's running
> great... except... USB local devices are not working. Some stuff is
> firing, but it seems that lbmount doesn't seem to be doing it's job.
>
> The setup is as follows, Linux-Vserver guest as the host LTSP
> server. AMD64 install with a i386 chroot.

ltspfs uses fuse, and it seems like there may be some additional vserver
configuration needed to use fuse:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/vser...@list.linux-vserver.org/maillist.xml

that's a post about using sshfs in a vserver, which also uses fuse. perhaps it
is relevent for ltspfs also.

there are also more recent posts:

  http://lists.planet-lab.org/pipermail/devel/2008-August/002920.html
  http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/archives/201003/0000.html
  http://www.paul.sladen.org/vserver/archives/201003/0003.html

alternately, there *might* be ltspfs-specific 32-bit/64-bit incompatibilities,
but my memory is a bit hazy on that.

live well,
  vagrant