Hi Eddie, The ltsp-build-client calls plugins directly from
/usr/share/ltsp/plugins/ltsp-build-client, if you are trying to get the
latest ltsp running on centos 6.3 you are just starting to scratch the
surface of things that need to be fixed, a quick workaround would be to
manually modify the 000-verify-tftpdir under the plugins and hard code it
to /var/lib/tftpboot. But that will only solve that one issue, from there
good luck. I am currently in process of porting 5.4.4 over to EL6 based
distros, I have the i386 implementation for the client nearly complete, I
have a few more things to get worked out with the initramfs and bindmounts
or unionfs overlay and i'll be publishing the rpm's and will be attempting
to port all of this up to fc18 when complete.