From: "Eddie Bonifacio Yanguas-Johnson" <v21netwo...@gmail.com>
To: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 8:36:50 PM
Subject: [Ltsp-discuss] ltsp client build error Centos 6.3

Any insight will be helpful,

I run ltsp-build-client and receive the following:

/etc/xinetd.d/tftp is configured to tftpboot while /var/lib/tftpboot is
expected.
/tftpboot was the old location while /var/lib/tftpboot is default in Fedora 9+
you may need to edit /etc/inited.d/tftp manually

I checked /var/lib/tftpboot/i386 and see lts.conf [global file]; prelinux.0 and
prelilnux.cfg directory.

Any suggestions or links to navigate to get an answer will be greatly
appreciated in advance.

For additional LTSP help, try #ltsp channel on irc.freenode.net