Enslaver your description of why the ltsp-build-client is not working is a
good read.  With the shift in computer architecture and the ending support
for i386 a different direction has to be considered for LTSP.  Wondering if
the same issue exists under 64bit version of Centos 6.3 or is this a
system-wide issue based on the newness of Centos 6.3?

Ed