I know nothing about max users option in lts.conf

"Check your lts.conf for syntax, maybe it does not read the max users
setting line."

Does an option to control the maximun number of users exist in ltsp?

Where can I find the official doc of lts.conf file? What I have is :

http://manpages.ubuntu.com/manpages/lucid/man5/lts.conf.5.html

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 9:09 AM, Peter D Knight <pdk.kni...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Check your lts.conf for syntax, maybe it does not read the max users
> setting line.

*- - -
Alberto Asuero Arroyo*
Software Engineer