I have a peer to peer windows network at my dental office.  It seems to
gradually operate slower and slower unless I shut the system down and
reboot.  The proprietary dental software I use mandates a Windows
environment  (I think) and I hate the problems of computers freezing,
losing the data base, etc.  I understand using Linux in the background may
be an answer.  I have bought Red Hat 8.0, installed it at home and will play
with it today to try and share a wireless network with my neighbor.  I want
help with the office project if it is feasible and will be beneficial.

Neal Timon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
808 5331100
808 5212441