Brian Chee wrote:
I also had a conversation with Robin and Pat of OSTG and they both agree
that next year they want to give TPOSSCON alot more lead time so that they
can slashdot it in japan and get them involved.

The feedback I got from the speakers was quite positive with Robin of OSTG
saying this fits nicely into an overall OSTG plan on LUG based
mini-conventions around the country.

OK, first, what about this "overall OSTG plan"? It seems weird for an organization which is mostly about jornalism to have a "strategy", no?

Second, does Oahu/Hawaii/Honolulu have a LUG?

Consider, is anything on this page still accurate?
http://www.sslug.dk/misc/ely.dkuug.dk/6-1-1-luau.html

Still, getting someone from "Open PINO" here would be cool.
Course, there's OROCOS, too.

jim