Icon=emerillon
Emilia Pinball
Icon=pinball.xpm
emu8051 (no icon)
[Icon line missing completely]
Esperanza (no icon)
Icon=xmms2
eToys
Icon=/usr/share/pixmaps/activity-etoys.xpm
Euler
Icon=euler-32.xpm
Evolvotron (no icon)
[Icon line missing completely]
ExpoBlending (no icon in menu, but shows on desktop)
Icon=kipi-expoblending

I'm working my way (alphabetically) through the Lubuntu Software Center as I feel it's the likeliest way new users would install new software. I've got it divided into (too) big and no icons on a webpage table just because it's easier for me to understand/keep track that way - and I figured it might be easier for others. It's currently in my own Dropbox Public folder [https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4112637/Big-or-No-Icons-in-Lubuntu.html]. I can certainly put it on my server at computers4christians.org, but didn't want to offend, detract, etc. Our C4C Lubuntu ReSpin isn't officially connected with Canonical or Lubuntu. I also don't know where/how to put it up anywhere else that would be better/more useful for folks already working on these or similar issues.

Eric