:-) what is the address, i'll send a handwritten message (i do not *need* to use the internet?)

I do understand, that it's not really in canonicals hands, but it really pisses me off that every tiny attempt i do to get a little bit of privacy is undermined by whole automated systems that keep kicking me around until they still have my details...

It's just BRUTAL, and Canonical / *buntu / freenode should not look away from this shit.

Before WWII the people in germany looked away / did nothing / followed orders, and we all know how that played out right?

So i'm not going to igore this and sat *Sorry*  not my depertment.

I'm HUMAN and privacy IS my department, Without privacy I cannot be "UBUNTU"

Afterall Ubuntu is an ancient African word meaning ‘humanity to others’.

So if this is not the case then Canonical should not use the word.

And it sucks that I feel the need to defend myself here. (of all places)

Has it really come THIS FAR?

It's just SAD First the yahoo/gmail spam issue and now this.

What's next? will the US govrnment force me to wear a badge that says PRIVACY EXTREMIST? O wait reCAPTCHA IS that badge!

Yahoo tags me, Google tags me, CAPCHA tags me, Paypal, Ebay, Amazon and they ALL SHARE the tags trough DMARC.ORG.

Lets see how long it takes until Ubuntu One will join the DMARC cartel.

PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS

PLEASE.  this is going WAY to far.

I'm not willing to fight this fight, and especially not here. But i cant keep my mouth shut. Everywhere i go.
CAPTCHA CATCHA CAPTCHA discrimination
Spam discrimination
ETC.

I now start to understand how Jews must have felt 75 years ago.

I'm pissed.

Nothing personal against you Simon, just large scale corporate sadness.