scrooyahoo or whoever are you;
You are exaggerating with subject about jews and World War II.

*buntu OS distros are GNU/Linux flavours created with Canonical
policies, a company (not community) with *some* policies focused on FOSS
and community relationship.

This is not a community-driven OS distribution, but there is enough
flexibility to be a decent GNU/Linux distro.
People who focuses all efforts to personal+community freedom and privacy
choose other distributions, and in that other collectives you will find
more people nearer to your minding.

El 26/07/16 a les 09:52, scrooya...@riseup.net ha escrit: