<denniscasta...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I bought a new HP LaserJetPrinter M402n. I am completely lost on how to
hook up wireless printing. USB works great. I have a ethernet cable from
the printer to the Netgear router, but the printer is not showing up in
Lubuntu.

> I'm not a geek, but appreciate the simplicity of lubuntu. No windows 10
for me.

> Dennis

Dennis,

Download HPLIP
http://hplipopensource.com/hplip-web/index.html
Click the "Download HPLIP" button at the bottom. The next page will lead you
through selecting the right download.
Step 1: Select Distribution: Ubuntu
Step 2: Select Version: 16.04
Step 3: Select Printer Type: Laser Jet/Laser Jet MFP/Mopier
Step 4: Select Printer Model: HP Laser Jet Pro m402n
Step 5: Click Next:

I can't lead you through the rest as I'm on my phone and at work, but if you
get stuck after that; post again and someone will lead you through the rest, or
I will after I get home.

Eric

---
Thank You,