Yeah, I looked at it as 2.9.4 has been around a while, I've been using it for a
while, and I assume others have as well, and we haven't had any complaints (few
exceptions).

I hope people aren't waiting for a "last call" to provide feedback. It should
be continous. When it dies down, I assume issues are shaken out and things are
somewhat vetted.

~P