Ok, core compiles, and all tests pass. We are now running long tests to
measure memory usage among other things.

There is one show stopper tho. There was a patch sent by Matt Warren for
Spatial.Net, that doesn't seem to be in. See
http://groups.google.com/group/ravendb/msg/7517f095810c48f3

Any chance you can get it in to 2.9.4?