Should we put together a quick release checklist ?

 * I know that jira 407 mentions putting out a 2.9.2 build that is signed
when releasing 2.9.4

 * We should be able to build a chm & doc website using sandcastle.    The
downside is the website that gets built now requires asp.net instead of just
vanilla HTML and I have yet to find an option that allows just HTML.
Depending on what we do with this, we would need to remove the link to the
docs in the README file inside of trunk.

* Stefan Bodewig might still be away and I think we need his vote on the
release when the time comes. (correct me, because I could be uber wrong).

If there is anything that requires work and you think I can help with in
order to get this release out the door, just let me know.

- Michael