Thanks Prescott.

I noticed that we need to elect someone as Chair/VP for the project,
someone to be a representative for our collective PMC to the board.  Unless
I'm mistaken, the job entails the quarterly report to the board and
communication with the board when a new PMC member is added or the chair is
being changed.  Looking through the history of board reports we've done in
the incubator, I've noticed that Prescott has largely been the one to put
those together in a timely fashion.  Since Prescott has always been an
active member as well, I think he's an ideal candidate for the roll as VP
for Lucene.NET.  It doesn't seem much different from the role he's already
been involved in.  Any objections?

Thanks,
Christopher