I just realized how dense I've been on this thread. All along Terry has been saying he's indexing date fields as "YYYYMMDD" String fields and I just wasn't getting it. I had my brain locked into thinking the fields were being indexed as Date fields.

My apologies for the run around on this thread. Back to your regular programming...