Hi,

> From: Ivan Kozlov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>   I tryed Luke to try to search in my Lucene database and discovered
>   that when I try to select russian analyzer it shows me next error:
>   ------

It's Luke's feature. And Russian language specific - 3  (and more) charset
for one language :)

Luke use default ctor for Analyser, but Russian Analyser doesn't contain it.
And German Analyser too -  try Luke and the error will be the same.

You can add this code into RussianAnalyzer.java and enjoy:
public RussianAnalyzer() {
        this.charset = RussianCharsets.UnicodeRussian;
        stoptable =
StopFilter.makeStopTable(makeStopWords(RussianCharsets.UnicodeRussian));
}

Pasha Bizhan
http://www.LuceneDotNet.com