Better watch it fellow, your scatological delusions are getting ahead of
you.  You cannot possibly expect me to commit what I consider a crime, by
photocopying a page from a book published by a friend of mine

>never owned a set of facsimiles of the Bach-Weyrauch myself. All I have are
>those included in the Koonce edition.

 So which is it Ape, first you say you have them, now someone else has them.
I don't want to exchange my plans for your music, have you been drinking
agian?
    You called me a hypocrite for not downloading my plans for free, which I
said I'd do.  I challenged you do do the same with the Bach, and your
weaseling your way out of it.  HYPOCRITE!

     I buy my guitars from people like
you. Just got a new one a couple of weeks ago from a young man in Quebec
for whom I predict a great future. Name is Jean Rompré. Care to hear what
it sounds like?

      Now you've done it!  I'm crushed, and speechless, you went out a
bought someone else's  guitar, I thought we had a deal Dam it!  And now your
rubbing my face in it, more than I can bear.
       With you as his guiding light I'm sure he'll go far, No offence to
your innocent victim, but I've heard enough guitar for today, thanks.

      How about it Ape, Free YOUR/HIS  Bach, to the world!

Michael Thames
Luthier
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com
Site design by Natalina Calia-Thames