>>> You are going much too far.
>>> I admire Mr. Ophee for his patience.
>
>> Bernd, take it from an " MO expert", what he has is not patience. He
>> actually seems to derive pleasure from ill-will he causes.
>
> Quite often I have the impression that "those", the ill-willing, mails
> by
> MO don't reach my little computer due to  some strange manipulations of
> the mail system.
> I can only see a little bit of sarcasm, and I don't find his opinion so
> provoking
> that bad insults should be allowed.
>
> best regards from
> B.H.
Accusations of theft and hypocrisy are usually sufficient. Whenl an occasion
permits he also pulls out compositional deficiencies or plagiarism. The last
2 are mutually exclusive, and it is funny to see him oscillate between
these. The examples a plentiful, look in the archives.
RT
Roman M. Turovsky
http://turovsky.org
http://polyhymnion.org