> I AM NOT THE ONE WHO KEEPS ASKING ME THE QUESTIONS.  I don't care if MT is a
> Druid.  However he used the term Jewish after the discussion where he used
> the term Nazi.  He tossed out the Jewish family ties as a defense to his
> calling MO a Nazi, in much the same way a racist, in defense of his or her
> racism, will say that some of their best friends are this that or another.
> JEWISH IS A RACE, Judaism is a religion. I am dumb struck that you do not
> understand that.
>
> During the Holocaust The Jews were persecuted because of their race not
> their religion. Hitler was interested in eliminating the Jewish race not the
> religion.   It is a know fact that many of them converted to Christianity
> but that did not keep them out of the concentration camps, if their
> genealogies showed that they had Jewish blood in their backgrounds  off to
> the camps they went.  It amazes me that there are a few who have responded
> to this dreary posting who don't understand that.  I have always been of the
> opinion that this group was considered highly educated, I guess I am wrong
> on that point.
VW, you are not wrong, but not right either, mistaking an ethnic group for a
whole race.
To make it clearer for you: Bonsai is an ethnic group within a race of
trees. Like pygmies among normal sized africans.
Or to actually make it RELEVANT: Mandora is an ethnos within the testudinal
race.
RT

Roman M. Turovsky
http://turovsky.org