I am familiar with perfect pitch; please do not insult my
intelligence or training. (My composition professor at McGill, Bruce
Mather, had moveable / tunable perfect pitch that was entirely
automatic: whatever pitch level the ensemble tuned to - whether
A=440Hz or whatever, he automatically adjusted.)

The reality is that perfect pitch is not too useful in music where
instruments may be tuned to A=440Hz in one ensemble and 417Hz in
another.

GJC