>> I also, happen to know that no record company will invest in something
>> that won't sell.
>Weiss-Barto series sold over 70000.
>RT

   I have heard, that Naxos, pays an artist, an up front fee of $1400.00 per
CD. and no royalties. They figure they will sell 2000, and that's it.
   Your better off doing it at home on your computer with a good mic. and
marketing them for $15.00 or $ 20.00 a CD rather than $7.95.  Surely, better
for the artist.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy Barto's Cd's at that price. He
would get what he deserves.

Michael Thames
www.ThamesClassicalGuitars.com