Hmmm.. Tab may be hard to memorize (don't know - never tried), but music
isn't, lol. IMO, if you need to read to play in performance you don't know
the music and you might as well just program it into a sequencer (which
can read it much more accurately than you can).

http://DoctorOakroot.com - Rough-edged songs on homemade GIT-tars.