what I think is that he really is full of himself. I used to like
Sting for the stuff he is good at. And I guess I still like him,
however I find it appalling and inconsiderate for the people who have
been playing this music for years (like myself) and have been outdone
by someone who simply has more money than he needs, and who is  going
to be looked upon as a genius by the millions of people who have no
clue to what this music is about.  It really isn't fair.  If he ever
comes to Montreal to perform this stuff, I really hope the lutenists
around me are going to tell him what we think.

Bruno

--
Bruno Cognyl-Fournier
Luthiste, etc