Dear Bruno,

It is good to hear from you.  In terms of recognition, the lute world, or
early music on the whole, is a small part of the field of the classical
arts, including drama, dance or the visual arts.  In my small town
(population of around 100,000), there are many arts organizations, and
there is quite a bit happening.  Also, the state of Minnesota has a lot
happening with the fine arts as well.

Just because someone had not heard of me or the lute is not offensive, in
my opinion.  For example, I know very little of professional sports (except
cycling), so there are many name of professional athletes of which I am
unaware.

I am glad the ballet expressed some interest.

I hope all is well,

ed