David and all:

   I think the wider listening public might be catching on to the lute.  We
   just received the announcement below from a mainstream classical radio
   station, who has just selected another of our recordings as a 'Choice CD of
   the Month' for April 2007.

   'Judging by the all the phone calls weve received, a lot of WCLV listeners
   liked the disc Divine Amaryllis from the Mignarda Lutesong Duo; it was one
   of our Choice CDs last year. The New York-based duoRon Andrico, lute and
   Donna Stewart, mezzo-sopranohas appeared a few times here in Cleveland, and
   their   newest   disc   is   called,  My  Lord  of  Oxenfords  Maske.'
   [1]http://www.wclv.com/skin/blurb.php?sectionId=176&contentId=378302

   The smart radio programmers at classical stations may be getting over the
   idea that they must impress their audiences with the standard classical
   recorded repertory, and are looking for something fresh.  If Sting helped
   this process along in any way, I thank him heartily.

   Actually, our newest CD was just released this week and it is an homage to
   Spinacino  and the 500th anniversary of the first printed book of lute
   music.    We   would   be   pleased   if   you   would  check  it  out
   [2]http://www.mignarda.com/cds/

   Best wishes,

   Ron Andrico & Donna Stewart
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]