Brescianello was a serious composer of orchestral music. It is hard to belive he could have been the author of those pieces.
RT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Stuart Walsh" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gregory Doc Rossi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Peedu Timo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Roman Turovsky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2008 12:02 PM
Subject: [LUTE] Re: mandora/gallichon music

Gregory Doc Rossi wrote:

On Jan 23, 2008, at 3:29 PM, Stuart Walsh wrote:

I'm probably too late to thank Brescianello for writing it.

Don't worry, Stuart, lots of people think he probably didn't write it anyway...

Good grief! I barely know who he is, let alone that it was probably someone else anyway.

What's the story?

Stuart

D O T E A S Y - "Join the web hosting revolution!"
            http://www.doteasy.com