Benjamin and Rob
Oups, sorry Benjamin, I am afraid I got part of that wrong. I think this confusion came from what Martin Haycock said to me about using such a lute as a G lute at 440Hz. He was obviously talking in general.
You may also have called it a G lute, but G at 392 presumably.

Nevertheless, the issue is really the same for Rob. You could have your 11c lute transformed as a 10/11c lute, and then buy a 7c lute (as someone else suggested on the list); but probably in the not so distant future you will get tired of swapping from 11c to 10c.
That is what I am sure will happen to me.
Anthony