Dear Mathias & All:
   I realize this is slightly off-topic, but I had a conversation on this
   very subject in the recent past with a lutenist who insisted that the
   tablatures for d-minor tuning in the CNRS Bocquet volume are by a Mlle.
   Bocquet.  Apparently, Monique Rollin did not have a single shred of
   evidence that this music was by one of the two lute-playing Mlles.
   Bocquet.  The attribution was entirely speculative.   One wishes it
   were so, but it is not.  See the review by Henry L. Schmidt in Notes,
   Vol. 29, No. 4 (June, 1973) pp. 784-786.
   Best wishes,
   Ron Andrico
   www.mignarda.com