     From: Rob MacKillop <luteplay...@googlemail.com>
     Subject: [LUTE] review
     To: "lute-cs.dartmouth.edu" <lute@cs.dartmouth.edu>
     Date: Monday, June 1, 2009, 3:13 AM

      I've had favourable and unfavourable reviews over the years, but
   this
      one is in a category of its own:
      "There is a choking quality of nocturnal obscuration in this
   instrument
      which suits you and this hopefully-painfully numbly depressive
      declamation of exquisite emptiness.
      The wood in the sound engulfs the throat and presses the forehead in
      clutching gentility to highlight your very focused phrasing."
      ???So, you liked it???
      Anyone else have reviews they would like to share?
      Rob