I once had a reviewer say that I played music from "largely bygone
   centuries" any idea what that means?

   JM

   From: lute-...@cs.dartmouth.edu on behalf of Lex van Sante
   Sent: Mon 6/1/2009 9:12 AM
   To: lute mailing list list
   Subject: [LUTE] Re: review

   Once a professional critic wrote about a recital of mine that my lute
   sounded like a crackling painting. Untill now I still don't know what
   substance he was on.xD
   Op 1 jun 2009, om 14:57 heeft howard posner het volgende geschreven:

   [1]http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/queen/albums/album/195592/review
   /